Duckett’s Grove House is on an unnamed road just off the R418 in County Carlow, the province of Leinster, Ireland. William Duckett built the large manor of Duckett’s Grove in 1830. Sometime before 1921, the Duckett family decided to leave the great house and it was maintained until that year.
The abandoned KWK Miechowice Coal Mine, just off Szyb Zachodni, the area of Miechowice, town of Bytom, region of Silesia, Poland. This is known as Szyb Zachodni or Western Shaft of the Miechowice coal mine. Miechowice coal mine began in 1899 and was not fully operational until it opened in
Conaithe Caisleán is just off of R628 in County Cork, the province of Munster, Ireland. Conna Castle was built in 1564 by the Fitzgeralds, Earls of Desmond. Later the castle and estate were taken by the English and given to the English settler, Walter Raleigh. James FitzThomas, The Sugán Earl,
The Bangour Village Hospital (originally Edinburgh District Asylum) is off the A89, on an unnamed road, the town of Broxburn, council area of West Lothian, Scotland. Bangour Village Hospital was built in 1904 with its full opening occurring in 1906. It was one of the first village plan hospitals in
Dunseverick Castle is just off the 167 – 193 area of Causeway Road, past the outskirts of the village Dunseverick, townland of Feigh, the County Antrim, Ireland. Traveling along the coast of Ireland you will eventually discover Castle Dunseverick at the end of a road from the Hill of Tara,
The abandoned Hell Fire Club (also known as ‘The Shooting Lodge’, ‘Conolly’s Folly’, ‘The Haunted House’ and ‘The Kennel’) is off Old Military Road (R115), the county Dublin, Ireland. This Palladian architectural styled hunting lodge was originally named Mount Pelier by William Conolly. It is believed to have been built
The Elsnera apartment abandoned building is on 3 Elsnera Street, the district of Miechowice, town of Bytom, Silesia region, Poland. Located centrally among other buildings is a deteriorating section of a great brick street. Surrounding spots suggest this may have been apartments, a hostel or even just a home. All
Stadion Za Lužánkami (Luzankami Stadium) is an abandoned football stadium on Sportovní, in the city of Brno, Czech Republic. The Luzankami Stadium was constructed during 1943 – 1953. Through out the 1960’s and early 1970’s Luzankami was the largest stadium in Czechoslovakia. The natural grass turf stadium could hold 50,000