The Moser Leather Company of New Albany is on 232 Silver Street, the city of New Albany, Floyd County, Indiana. In 1878, George Moser purchased Lockwoods Brothers Tannery and enlarged and improved the business by making it his own. By 1892, the leather business was called George Moser & Company
The old derelict Remington Arms factory in Bridgeport, Connecticut, resides on multiple addresses of Barnum, Helen, and Arctic Streets. Area code 06608. The decaying ammunition plant is believed to be haunted by ghosts and the supernatural. Until the 1980’s it was used by the Remington Arms Gun Manufacturers, then they
The Castello Di Piattamala can be found on Strada Statale 38a in the town of Tirano in the Valtellina Valley, the province of Sondrio of the Lombardy Region, Italy. The Castello Di Piattamala is below the border between Italy and Switzerland and marks the frontier between the Valtellina and the
The Clipstone Colliery can be found and seen right off the 7-30 Mansfield Road, Clipstone, Mansfield, Nottinghamshire, on the outskirts of ‘The Dukeries’, England. In 1912 the Bolsover Mining Company leased 6,000 acres from the Duke of Portland for the right to mine. It was found that Tophard and coal
The old Dixie Brewing Company is located on 2401 Tulane Avenue in New Orleans, Louisiana. Dixie Brewery began in 1907 and was founded by Valentine Merz. At the start of prohibition in 1920 the company temporarily changed their name to the Dixie Beverage Company until ban of alcohol was over.
The Reading Railroad via-duct (also known as The Spring Garden Tracks) can be found crossing over several streets, most notable Spring Garden Street, Philadelphia, Pennsylvania, 19123. The idea for the Philadelphia and Reading Terminal Railroad began in 1888. By 1891 it was leased to the Philadelphia and Reading Railway and
The historic Glenwood Furnace can be found on Arnold’s Valley Road, George Washington National Forest, Natural Bridge Station, Rockbridge County, Virginia. The Glenwood Furnace now stands vacant and barred off with padlocks. It was originally built in 1853 by Francis T. Anderson. From 1853 to 1865 the furnace was used