The former Motorcycle Graveyard of Kohls Cycle Sales was located on 71 Gooding Street, the city of Lockport, Niagara County, New York. Known as the Motorcycle Graveyard of Lockport this company was established by Kohls Cycle Sales after collecting over 50 years worth of motorcycles and related parts. From the
The Guerbetal Historical Junkyard better known as the Kaufdorf Car Junk Yard in Switzerland. This junk yard had over 1,000 cars and 400 motorcycles all ranging between 1930’s and 1970’s. Walter Messerli originally bought them for their parts beginning in 1933 and later passing the business down to his son.