The manor is in the village of Žaludok, the Shchuchyn district of the Grodna Region of Belarus.
The Czetwertynski homestead was built in 1908 in neo-Baroque architectural style. It was built by the Czetwertynski family with photographs dating to pre 1935. The manor home had an outbuilding, smithy, mill and garden or park. It is a monument of fine architecture in Belarus and is not currently looked after but there were notices on the doors that it was under the protection of the state. Known as the Castle of Žaludoki it is stated to have been built by Wladyslaw Marconi. The exact abandonment time frame is unknown, though some of the outer buildings were modified in the 1980s so it may have been sometime during the 1990s or early 2000s.
The mansion pre 1936.
Where is the abandoned manor in Žaludok located? You can find it with these coordinates. 53.60089,24.957531
Images 1, 2, 3 and 4 used and licensed under CC BY SA 3.0. Images by Elenshen / Wikimedia Commons.